Sunday, February 16, 2014

Junior Life: New Challenges

                Junior life is an exciting one. This is like the second half of your memorable high school life. For me, the start of this new journey is a hard one because I have to socialize again with different people with different attitudes. Honestly, I am so disappointed when I knew that I am in III-Fluorine. Not because of thinking it was the last section, but, most of my friends since first year are not my classmates anymore. So instead of being sad, I accepted the fact that I should meet new friends. I know to myself that at first, it was so hard for me to adjust but, as time passes by, I realized that this section is the best. I never expected to be so happy after I knew all of them.

             It was boring the first time I went to our classroom. I have no one to talk to and I am at the front row because the seating arrangement is alphabetically arranged. The faces were different, and I feel that I am just a transferred student. Our section had many issues that faced. But these problems became the reason of our stronger bond nowadays. Everyday was sort of funny, sarcastic, helpless, boring, and dramatic. I always end up smiling and laughing. I never thought of having this school year so much fun. I am so thankful now that I am included in the crazy section of mine. I met new friends who changed me and made me a stronger person. Whenever I'm alone, they're always there to join me and broke my solitary mood. But, as my mom said, you can't please everyone. So, there are few who I don't like to be with. I am suffocated whenever I am with those person. So, I will just put a smile on my face whenever I meet them and I will just let them to feel angry while I'm just having fun.

             As time passes by, Junior life gets more exciting especially during the English Time. I really enjoy every speech activity that we had done. Even though it was a bit stressful, I really enjoy it. I admit that I am always nervous during those times. Thank God that I have my classmates who are ready to listen in every suggestion that each of us have. I am so lucky to have them. It was difficult to socialize with them at first but after some time, I realized they were nothing compared to others. I have now more confident to lead a class whenever we have speech activities because they already trusted me now after we got the 1st rank of "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe, which I lead just last few weeks. I am so happy that they now always listen to what I suggest for the section. I am so confident now that we can all do things together. We are one. I hope that we can also surpass and be successful in other activities that we will do in the last few months of our Junior life. I am also hoping to have more speech activities in English because I want to have more bonding time with my classmates while gaining information from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment