Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blogging

                            Blogging. I don't know anything about that until I became a third year student. At first, it took me a long time in making my blog because it was my first time. My friends and unties taught me and when I already knew how to do it, I can't stop editing stuffs. For me, this blog as an informal theme  has a big advantage for me because I know that I have a poor penmanship. When writing, mistakes are could not be prevented, here in the blogger, it's just easy for me to erase something. Blogging also helps me to express what I really feel. This is my second way of releasing all of my feelings, first is singing. Blogging also helps me to show my creativeness in designing. For me, this is the best way of writing informal themes since our technology is already advancing nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment