Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's Now or Never...

                      "To be or not to be. That is the question" is the most famous quote in one of  inspiring and great Shakespearean Masterpieces. That quote is from the Hamlet. For me, the quote also means, "Take it or leave it.." and , "Opportunity knocks only once."  Ever since I heard about Cavite National Science High School to my classmates and relatives, I dreamed to be a student there. So when I was in Grade 6, I reviewed very hard hoping to pass the entrance exams. And God answered my prayers and I passed the tests. In my first day in CavSci, I know that there would be a lot of pressures for me, but I followed the advice of my mother that CavSci is the best school here in Maragondon and it is very hard passing the test so I am very lucky. So I end up in going in CavSci.


                    As a student, i believe that I should be a responsible individual in passing all of my requirements on time. I should also study every lessons in different subjects. I should participate in every activities that the teacher will give us. I should always be in time, disciplined and alert for all times.


                 If I will not do those things, I will have failing grades and my mother will be disappointed to me also and I don't want that to happen. So I promise to myself and also the one who reads this, that I will do my very best in all and make my dreams come true and also be a successful one who graduated in Cavite National Science High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment