Saturday, June 15, 2013

Where are you now?

                        Honestly, I'm not that confident or excited during "Father's day". Wanna know why? I am a product of a broken family. I didn't grew up with a supporting father with me. I didn't also felt the love of my father because he left us when I was only three years old and I don't even know what was going on. Working is the main purpose of my daddy why he left us when I'm only infant and go to Saudi Arabia. At that time, he didn't failed in communicating and sending money to us. But that time was so short. One day, my daddy, failed doing such things to us. Until I became three years old, my mommy found out that my daddy have an another woman there in Saudi Arabia. My mommy stand still and strong to provide my necessary needs. She stand as my mother and father. She didn't even tell anybody about what happened to them. Even my relatives didn't know a thing about it. When I am already six years old, every night, I always heard that my mommy is crying. So I asked my mommy, why and at that moment when she told me the reason, I promised to myself that I will not tell anyone about it. 



                               My daddy only came home because my mommy filed a case against him. He only stayed in the Philippines for two weeks. In those days, I felt really complete. I felt the love of my father even for a short period of time. After two weeks, he left us again and go to Dubai U.A.E. He also had other woman there and they have a child named "Andres". Six years and up to present, I don't know where or what is he doing there. But despite of all those "abandonment", he is still my father. And even though his negative sides to me were so many rather than his good sides, I am also finding the love of my father. A father who's always there when someone annoys me. Someone who will make an effort fetching me in school. A first love of mine.                                     


                      My father's name is Ranel Del Mundo Almanzor. His birthday is April 21. He is from Agoncillo, Batangas. To sing in a competition is his one way of expressing himself. His hobby, drawing, made himself busy when he's bored. Dancing is not his line. His eyes were also poor just like mine. 


And I can't resist it that he is my father....



Until now I've been searching for his love..

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment