Friday, June 7, 2013

The Wind Beneath My Wings


" My mother is the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am, I owe to her. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. "

                      Ever since I was a kid, I thought that only superman, batman, catwoman and many more who have those supernatural powers, were  the only heroes or heroines in this world that can save the day if we're troubled. But as I grow older, I realized that even I am just in the womb of my mother, I met the hero of my life. My mother do her best just to protect and save me from harm. And as a only child, she treasures me just like a precious jewel.


                     Actually, my mother is a single mom. So let me narrate what happened. My father went to Dubai and have an other woman and a child there, so, my mom decided to support me even if she's a single mom. She is the one who gave me shelter, clothes, foods and other necessary things I need in school or in the house especially her love, support and care for me. She is always been there for me through thick and thin. She makes her patience so long just for me. She's there in every contests that I attended. Even if she's always mad at me because of stress in her work, she says sorry if she says bad words to me....

She is a....

  • nurse when I'm sick.. 
  • teacher that gives lessons in life and also advice...
  • father when there's I need someone to guide me..
  • body guard that ensures that I am always safe...
  • bestfriend when I need someone to listen to all of my problems..
  • chef that always cooks my foods..
  • and especially, A HERO THAT ALWAYS BEEN THERE TWO STEPS BEHIND ME.. 

                                   Even though I know that I don't say "I Love You" often to my mother, I wanted her to feel the love, support and care that I gave to her.... I will promise that I will not let her alone in her life even when she's already old. I will make sure that I will be able to bring back the efforts she gave to me when she gets old because she's my strength when I was weak.. She's my voice when I can't speak.. She's my eyes when I couldn't see... I'm very thankful to God that she gave me a wonderful mom... I'm everything I am because she loved me.

And now that this will end, I just want all of you to know that MY MOTHER IS THE BEST MOM I'VE EVER MET and I WILL NOT GO DOWN CAUSE 


SHE'S THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS....


No comments:

Post a Comment